Please read the following information carefully before submitting. All submissions will be handled via Electronic Markets' Editorial Manager online submission system.
Step 1: General preparations
Please make sure that your submission has not been published, submitted or accepted for publication elsewhere. Please choose a paper category as well as a section (see Sections and Paper Categories). Please note that the preferred article length is around 8,000 words (excl. reference list). Please use American English spelling throughout.
Step 2: Preparation for online submission
Two files are required for submission: a title page with author information and biographies and a blinded manuscript without author names, affiliations etc. Please make sure that your manuscript:
- uses the template for EM submissions (title page and manuscript template below) and includes an abstract
- includes a table with additional information (keywords, JEL classifications, number of words and word processing program name)
- contains no indications on authors' names and addresses in the manuscript itself, in the document properties or file names and that all references to the authors have been blinded (e.g. [blindref], [blinded for review process]
- contains only citations and references in APA style.
Manuscripts that do not comply with the above-mentioned guidelines will be returned for correction. Please use the following templates for the title page and the manuscript:
Additional files with tables, figures, etc. may be attached when submitting the manuscript but this is not required. It is sufficient to have all tables and figures in the manuscript.
Step 3: Submit manuscript online
- Please go to the Editorial Manager system via http://elma.edmgr.com/
- Follow the step-by-step instructions at the Editorial Manager website.
- When submitting to a special issue please make sure to fill-in this information at the step "Additional Information". This ensures the correct assignment to the responsible editor, issue and section of the journal.
- In case you submit a paper that has previously been published in a confererence, please notify this as free text.
If you have any problems or questions please feel free to contact the Editorial Office [editors(at)huanqiufs.com]. We are looking forward to receiving your submission.